Поиск мастера Форумы Ваши истории Jt impulse vs etek 4 manual |419|

Помечено: , , , , ,

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  tsadbfc 2 мес., 1 неделя назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

tsadbfc
    Участник

Jt impulse vs etek 4 manual >> [ Download ]

Jt impulse vs etek 4 manual >> [ Read Online ]

Eclipse — Bolt Pin Spring Guide. Quick View Eclipse — Ego 6/7/8/9/10/Etek 2/ — Trigger Return Spring Availability: . Eclipse — ETEK 4 — LT Eye Cover Set — Black.7 Feb 2015
    31 Oct 2014 The impulse is a solid gun but I think the Etek is going to be a huge win for it’s price. I would suggest posting this in the «vs» forum. You can buy a drop in screen for the etek5, but that’s an added cost. . Here is the manual
    14 Apr 2014
    I like how quite it was compared to previous Eteks, but the fact that Barrel: The Etek can use Shaft 4 backs, and the Impulse is mostly
    The Paintball Barrel Thread Guide will help you find the right barrel thread you need for your marker. Check out the ANSgear Info center for paintball barrel thread guides and Planet Eclipse Ego LV1.5 · Planet Eclipse Emek MG100 · Planet Eclipse Etek 5 . Difference Between CO2 vs. . JT Impulse – Autococker thread.
    18 Apr 2015
    The Planet Eclipse Etek 4 AM is one of the top paintball guns on the market. With tons of great features, the Eclipse Etek 4 paintball gun is a great buy. JT Impulse · JT Price Point Guns · JT Splatmaster · Kingman . Difference Between CO2 vs. Compressed Air For . BPS – 20+; Etek 4 gun owner’s manual: View Here
    12 Jun 2014 A quick look at the JT Impulse. Yes I am a gun wh*re! JT Impulse Unboxing/Shooting Thank you for your time to watch this video. Check out Etek 5 Full Review & Shooting Comparison — Yourpbfriend — Duration: 11:34. JT Impulse tuning guide PBN — Duration: 5:38. Shooting video- JT Impulse vs.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.